Dictator Yoweri Museveni is desperate and has taken down the UFDO website and made false claims that I support him! This is ridiculous. See the statement they have posted on the UFDO website:
“This website has been seized for violating national peace and rest in Uganda.
Aggrey Kiyingi pledges his support for Yoweri Museveni, the rightful, democratically elected President of Uganda.
He admits to spreading false information about President Museveni and inciting hatred towards him and his Government”
- I would like to categorically state that I have not made pledges to support Yoweri Museveni or his corrupt and murderous regime.
- I would like to state that my commitment to restoring sanity, peace and good governance in Uganda is unwavering and will continue until Uganda is free.
- The UFDO and I strongly condemn the high handed way the Uganda Government has commandeered our website.
- The UFDO strongly condemns the violence and glaring irregularities during the just concluded National Elections
- The UFDO strongly condemns the extra judicial killings going on at the moment in Uganda and during the election period: this is tantamount to genocide
Dr Kiyingi, the chairman of the UFDO will make a more detailed and full statement soon. In the meantime all Ugandans and the world at large are advised to ignore the treacherous lies and false propaganda being disseminated by Dictator Yoweri Museveni.